• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"My brother-in-law is a graphic designer in New York City" oh yay...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I see the guy on the chaise lounger, but is that someone up on the roof sunbathing ??
He's got a hat and a shirt on... he looks more like he's got a gun next to him, and he's waiting to pick people off.

JBurton

Signtologist
That's Jim Lahey, trailer park supervisor.
It's actually Randy's hiding spot. Lahey's actually passed out behind the thing, dreaming of how shit leopards get their spots.

Overall, you can easily tell this isn't a mansion in the ozarks. Take for instance, the squarefootage of the house exceeds that of the land. Not to mention the wheels still on the bottom trailer. Everybody knows those disappear overnight, always the same night that Jeb gets new tires on his camaro.

Signarama Jockey

That's Jim Lahey, trailer park supervisor.
_k2vCI.gif

gnubler

He approves it and then 3 hours later texts "Don't order those signs!!"
Which is why I sit on "approved" jobs for at least 24 hours. I've gotten way too many "Looks good" email approvals, where the next morning there's an email waiting wanting to change something. The times something already has gone to production it's so satisfying to say "Sorry, too late" when they want changes after approving. The average person's attention span continues to drop and degrade, along with IQs.

But back to the OP, the first layout with big, bold letters is the best. I see so many yard signs driving around that are 100% unreadable and ineffective. Like, you'd have to get out of your car and walk over to it, and put your glasses on to read it....which nobody is going to do. The curse of Vistaprint templates!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My first AI image... after a bunch of attempts to get an old lady with reading glasses trying to read a yard sign, it spit this out and I had to give up. This AI crap is beyond dumb.

openart-image_DiPdBdDm_1714786340663_raw.jpg