• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first submission.

skyhigh

i hate Bounce Houses.

They kick me out every time

sorry cant download pdf on my phone, but i agree with too much copy for that banner.

longlivemedia

The inverted pyramid style is only good for technical uses. With this banner, it doesn't look very nice. But the overall design is okay. With Bill's format, it would look better. I just don't like the blurred characters. I don't know if that's intended or not.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
In all of your efforts all of the copy other than the dubious attempt at cleverness with the 'Mother's Day...' line is all pretty much the same type face in the same weight. This makes it look very much like text scattered around on a background as opposed to a layout that causes the eye to travel through the copy.

S'N'S

I don't think it needs Alderbrooke Park on there 3 times and might just be me, but the red is sorta in ya face, can you tone it down a little.

Attachments

• APark.jpg
    APark.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 84

visual800

I made the first comment saying it was fine. Now I find out its a banner. Nope this is not going to cut it on a banner viewed at 100'. 1/2 of the info needs to come off