• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a 7' Bowling PIn

paul luszcz

I'm working on a sign package for a new bowling alley and one of the elements is a 7' high bowling pin, used as an exterior sign. Does anyone know a reliable source for such an item?

The piece should be exterior grade, smooth and clean, like it was turned on a lathe not built up by hand. Exterior quality finish in classic white with two red stripes.

Oh and it is intended to be located on the roof of an entryway and tilted at a twenty degree angle.

Piece of cake. If you know where I can get such an item, please let me know.

I would def i mean def check into Dimensional Innovations they are a company close to my shop in overland park, ks they do amazing work you will be hard pressed to find a company that does large structural and art signage as these guys i know it is out of your area but i would check into them, Dimensional innovation 3421 merriam lane, overland park ks 66203 ph# 9133843488

Billct2

I worked on a sign like that 25 years ago, a giant rotating apple. It was made out of fiberglass on a steel armature by a company in the midwest...but I can't remembver their name. That's what they did, giant ad sculptures like cows, chickens hot dogs etc.
If I rememeber the name I'll post. They may have adverstised in Signs of The TImes.

Border

I worked on a sign like that 25 years ago, a giant rotating apple. It was made out of fiberglass on a steel armature by a company in the midwest...but I can't remembver their name. That's what they did, giant ad sculptures like cows, chickens hot dogs etc.
If I rememeber the name I'll post. They may have adverstised in Signs of The TImes.

I will bet you are talking about North American Carousel in Minneapolis, no?
www.nacarrousel.com

I used to do some work for them several years ago.
I believe they had a big fire earlier this year.

SARTampaBay

These guys are awesome, and right around the corner from our shop. We've collaborated on a couple unique projects.

creativeartsinc.com