• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Fo....,Typ.....oh forget it.....letters!

ABPGraphics

My customer said he designed this logo including the lettering - these letters look familiar to me - any help with these letters?

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 104

pejnolan

Did ya ask in the second post if he had the font? (yes)
Am I asking if he had the file?(yes)
Was the question answered? (no)
Will I EVER post here again? (no)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Settle down pejn.......

No one gets anywhere by constantly badgering others. It's quite obvious this thing is hand drawn, but still similar to certain type faces. However, your running off about certain particulars isn't going to help you, the OP or anyone else. You just happened to repeat something that was already asked and took exception for it being pointed out. No need to back-pedal in your first few posts.

ABPGraphics

He did this file in some program I never heard of and when I asked him about exporting to a vector - .ai or .eps - he looked at me like I had two heads - I just thought someone would recognize the two fonts so I can cut my time in half - anyway....thanks so much!

CES020

+1 on a job for the Vector Doctor. He'll have it done far less expensive than the time you've spent looking for fonts.