• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with pricing small stickers

0igo

Customer of mine asked how much would be the pricing for 3-4in oval size stickers. i have only quoted stuff like this a couple times but no one ever followed through (probably thought i was too expensive or something) she wants 25 of that size. heres a pic of what im talking about, they will be laminated as well.

Attachments

• HC construction.jpg
    HC construction.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 171
For a quatitiy of 25 I would be at $4 each. For things like this the vinyl, print, lam, cut, is all pretty negligible. But if I'm going to only print 25 stickers, it's gotta be worth it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're roughly gonna have about $4.00 worth of vinyl, laminate and ink invested, plus your time to load and unload. Here's where a shop minimum comes into play.

Point to your 'Shop Policy' sign and say, $155.00, but I'll do them for about $130.00 Just don't crack a grin while saying it.