• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help

123Shoky

Hi Everyone making halolite letters on a raceway and the customer wants the letters to pop
what material should i use so that the led light reflect back on the letters and don't get diffused
The neighbors sign had a like a glow in the dark letters cut after each halolite letter ( like cutting 2 sets of letters )
see attached photo

Attachments

• IMG-2668.jpg
    IMG-2668.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 144

MikePro

halo-illuminated letters only offer a subtle illumination on a darker colored background
to combat this, like that photo, some people just add another layer of aluminum painted a brighter color or vinyl applied to the background prior to assembly.

for the sign in the photo, i would have gone with a bright metallic silver rather than plain white...but that's just me.

123Shoky

Thanks
halo-illuminated letters only offer a subtle illumination on a darker colored background
to combat this, like that photo, some people just add another layer of aluminum painted a brighter color or vinyl applied to the background prior to assembly.

for the sign in the photo, i would have gone with a bright metallic silver rather than plain white...but that's just me.