• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED SOME HELP PARAMETERS FOR CJV150-130

PJ758

I would like to know if anyone has parameters for a cjv150-130 using ES3 inks, atech guy played in my parameters working on my printer, and it's a bit messed up keeps throwing up a code, even after the problem was fixed. I'm from the Caribbean so paid a guy to remotely update my firmware. so having a lil issue now.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You're going to want to contact Mimaki directly and see what they have to say. Your machine is special unfortunately. Most CJV150 printers have firmware on them that won't even allow you to choose ES3 ink as an option. Your machine was loaded with special firmware that allows it, most likely because your government has strict rules on the type of ink you can use. It's very uncommon so not a lot of people know what firmware to use, including me.