• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing a MM for Media Backdrops

2B

We are needing a source for getting a 10' x 9.5' Media Backdrop

what we are looking for is heavy cloth DARK NAVY in color, with a full color image covering most of the cloth. That winds up like a window blind with a pulley system (handing rope on one side)

Thanks

2B

What about subbing the production to a THEATER STAGING/SUPPLIES Company

sure will see what they say, got any suggestions on where to look?

the points that were made clear was the background needs to be solid color
(no printing the color on 1 side and other side white)

size 10 x 9.5 seamless

image is VIBRANT

heavy weight cloth

If it comes down to it I'm sure I can build the pulley system, problem now is find a Dye Submission that large

WildWestDesigns

size 10 x 9.5 seamless

image is VIBRANT

heavy weight cloth

If it comes down to it I'm sure I can build the pulley system, problem now is find a Dye Submission that large

Seamless is going to be hard. I couldn't do it and it's not like I have small presses either.

Vibrant is also a term that I'm struggling with and sublimation when it come to fabric. There is some "dulling" as it dyes the fabric. Plus with wanting navy blue, all that has to be sublimated. Might want to think about some other process given the specs that I'm seeing.

CS-SignSupply-TT

I understand seamless and cloth because traditional vinyl banner does not have the look, feel, handle of cloth. However, SUBLIMATION and SEAMLESS don't appear to be a workable combination.

2B

it did not make a lot of sense to me either, and we don't do sublimation so I was merely passing it along to what I was told.

Is there a cloth method that can be done this size seamless and keep the image colorful?

Last edited:

ThinkRight

jfiscus

Rap Master
If you have the frame system that supports this type of fabric, then see who sells the frame system & see who they recommend if they cannot print it for you.

We use Creative Banner Assemblies for projects similar to this if we cannot print it in panels here.

2B

Thanks for all the help,
Looks like we found a way to get it done and within the customer specs