• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Deli Sign

Marlene

really cool! keep us posted as to the progress of the sign as it will be fun to see it when you get it done.

RogueRoller

Well the client picked up the Veggies and Fruit and was blown away.
Tells me he will send a pic of them hanging on the building.
All together there were eleven Pieces total Plus the words FRESH DELI @ 16 inches tall

Best part reading is not required to see what he has to offer.

That Was a fun one.

Total time Was 14.5 hours
Job paid out $17,887.56

Got to love being a Sign Crafter.
Tonight I'm painting a small Mural for a upscale Wine Bar.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Incredibly well done. That's some of the nicest produce I've ever seen. It probably looks better than the stuff they're selling in the counters.

J

john1

Well the client picked up the Veggies and Fruit and was blown away.
Tells me he will send a pic of them hanging on the building.
All together there were eleven Pieces total Plus the words FRESH DELI @ 16 inches tall

Best part reading is not required to see what he has to offer.

That Was a fun one.

Total time Was 14.5 hours
Job paid out $17,887.56

Got to love being a Sign Crafter.
Tonight I'm painting a small Mural for a upscale Wine Bar.

uh, i think i'm in the wrong end of the sign business.

lol!

:rock-n-roll:

mtygabriel

MY STOMACH IS RUMBLING AFTER LOOKING AT THOSE VEGGIES.

:munchie::munchie::munchie::munchie:

DELI's ADVERTISING COST = $17,500

DELI's SALES INCREASE = $50,000

WIN WIN OF COURSE! ! !

CONGRATULATIONS!

RogueRoller

Yes how do you get the shine.Amazing work.You are a true artist my friend

That is ONESHOT paint shine. Straight from the can.

Paint it wet on wet and let the colors flow and they will dry looking wet and shinny.

Got word from the client and he told me that today has been his best day ever. A lot of new customers was glade he opened his new deli. They were shocked when he said he has been in the same location for over 3 years.

Amazing what a great sign can do.

Told me he's best day ever was in 3 years was $245.00- today he did over $680 today.

SignManiac

Although this thread was resurrected from the dead, those questioning the price of the work need to understand one thing, if you don't ask for it, you won't get it. Perceived value is relative like everything else in life. If the client understands that he will make more money off of your sign than you did making it, it then becomes an easier sell. It's up to you to educate your customers about the value you bring to them.

I just sold a really large job for $30k which is twice the amount my competitors would have charged. I said its would cost x amount and they said great, just so it's done before the end of the year. Ask and you shall receive is a quote I heard somewhere before.