• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GA New Mimaki JV150-160 Solvent For Sale.

Whitsonator

Brand New Mimaki JV150-160 printer. Has not been set up with any ink yet. Virgin print head and hoses. We bought it a few years ago as an extra printer but never used it. It's still setting at the distributor in Atlanta.

IanZane

I'll Stick, Spray or Paint Anything!
Brand New Mimaki JV150-160 printer. Has not been set up with any ink yet. Virgin print head and hoses. We bought it a few years ago as an extra printer but never used it. It's still setting at the distributor in Atlanta.
How much? Does it need to be picked up or can it be delivered?

Whitsonator

How much? Does it need to be picked up or can it be delivered?
We have 10.5K invested in it. I need to get $7500 for it. Depending on where your located, I would imagine it could be delivered or picked up. We're located about 75 miles from the distributor and they have the ability to deliver to us so I guess it depends on where you're located.

IanZane

I'll Stick, Spray or Paint Anything!
Do you still have the Mimaki printer? If you would call me at 828-508-5759, I am about 3 hours from Atlanta. Have cash.

Whitsonator

Do you still have the Mimaki printer? If you would call me at 828-508-5759, I am about 3 hours from Atlanta. Have cash.
Sorry, I'm so busy I hardly get on this site. I still have the printer. Let me know if you're still interested 706-882-6787. I can send you a photo of our printer which is identical to what we have new at the distributor.