• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new monument project

John L

Great look! Did you use Dryvit or a similar acrylic stucco? If so, what had to be done (primer, prep) to get the Drvit finish to stick to the aluminum sheet faces? A couple diagonals or even well placed gussets inside the box will always make a lot of lateral strength for you. I really like the sign, great job.

J Hill Designs

Great look! Did you use Dryvit or a similar acrylic stucco? If so, what had to be done (primer, prep) to get the Drvit finish to stick to the aluminum sheet faces? A couple diagonals or even well placed gussets inside the box will always make a lot of lateral strength for you. I really like the sign, great job.

Omega brand acrylic finish - sand aluminum w/80 grit, acid etch, prime with omega primer, hopper gun for finish coat

J Hill Designs

Here she is on-site - had to wait a few weeks for their team to demo the existing :thumb:

Attachments

• WPP_rocks.jpg
    WPP_rocks.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 63

TwoNine

That turned out CLEAN. Looks so nice. I still really like the "wood" slats behind the copy - it added a ton of depth. Great work....

-Chad