• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Wrap Last Week

B Snyder

I think it looks good! I'm kind of confused as to why this customer is 2 wraps into the van already and still doesnt have a front license plate. :)

(or at least the dealer plate removed)

As long as its registered in PA it won't need a front license plate.

Mikeifg

The other wrap video you have. I like that design Brands is a bit far back on the rear qtr. But in all Killer background. I think it's the New Look. Finally everyones getting away from flames. Plus can't go wrong with the WHO

Mosh

We burn vinyl, PVC, polycarb, tires, spary paint cans, about anything but paper.
I will post some picks of the pile, we just burned Thursday.

Brands Imaging

the mosh pit sucks...and he looks like a girl with his long hair.

I try to post pics and videos and contribute as much as possible on this site. i dont sit around the chit chat section all day at work when i should be working. i try to come up with solutions for problems, and provide viable feedback....

. But don't beat on Mosh. It's his opinion

are you kidding?

anyway, we didnt print/install the old wrap but it looked like the original IJ180 with visible patterns. also, the bridging areas were very shallow and hit with primer....we will have no problem with those areas....however i do agree, a direct feed is much better.

Mosh

Why the personal attacks, I was just giving you the feedback you crave?

Stop bashing me, and worry about making your car payments, I am sure you had to borrow money cause you look the type. I bet you even had to finance all that "rappin" stuff you have.

Why are you PMimg my every 5 minutes anyway, do you have a crush on me?

I can't help it I still have a full head of hair, sorry you can't say the same. You look like you are getting a little thin up top. I bet you only have to pay 1/2 price at the barber.

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

"We burn vinyl, PVC, polycarb, tires, spary paint cans, about anything but paper.
I will post some picks of the pile, we just burned Thursday."

I'll bash you again on this. Can't you afford a dumpster? Or drive to hazardous waste day? As a "farmer" don't you give a shit about the environment or your health? Or anyone else's for that matter.

Can't you find something else to brag about dude? i mean driving the 250k combine half in the bag was better than this. Even your low balling.

Save your "picks" of burning "spary paint cans" and other hazardous materials for another forum. I'm pretty sure nobody here want's to see how you dispose of hazardous waste incorrectly except maybe the EPA.

You're not a premium subscriber? With all the money you save on trash disposal, taxes and your other "cans", I'd think that'd be easy no? It's only less than a pack of butts a month big guy.

Night Mush. Didn't think you'd have a mature response in ya. Drink about it.

Last edited:

johnnysigns

Definitely invest in a weed burner. Aside from any areas near rubber seals and obviously the gas cap you could've had the bulk of that old print pulled in an hour.

I'm looking for a business partner in the sign business,
I purchased Flexi 8.0 a 48" 6 color Vinyl printer, 59" Vinyl cutter,
I work in Photo shop, Illustrator. and I do design, cartooning, airbrush. I've been in the design business for 20 yrs. and I'm hoping to merge with comparable talent or someone experienced sign applications. If you are interested contact me via email.
1HR North of Phila, Telford PA.

Last edited: