• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newb question.....Ok, I'm not a VEHICLE GRAPHICS person.

visual800

Hey this van has no black molding on it. This is nothing but glass sliliconed to the body! Wake up kids!

skyhigh

iam not going to design a layout for ya

Ya caught me OldPaint. I came on here with a ruse about rubber molding, all the while hoping you would chime in, so I could then goat you into designing a better layout.

I think you meant "can't" design a layout for ya. (at least not one better for the money.....many on here could, but you're not one of them). I think you should have chose the other option then.....SHUT UP)))))))))))))))))

:popcorn:

synergy_jim

this thread is full of fail.... on a side note, I have wrapped numerous side moldings and textured plastics with 180c. We use primer 94 on it and it sticks like a champ. No failures on our shop wrap that is 25% textured after 5 years.

OldPaint

well........i know i could do a better design, and i have trucks out there with better ones, then yours(and i charged more)......DONE IN PAINT)))))......but since your wittle pride is hurt and you would rather **** and moan........on how great your crappy design is....AND NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE.....enjoy))))))))))))))))))

legacyborn

Okay, I am not great at truck layouts, I prefer to work with someone better on them, but I do have one question... Is the gas tank door going to be right where the crotch is? That's going to look pretty funny especially when he goes to fill up.

ironchef

I used oracal 3751 on my nissan titan, the back had some low energy plastic, still hasnt come off, 8 months in, no primer.