• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Online Accounting/ Cost assignments

ExecuPrintGS

Hi everyone, new to the HP game. We have had our L360 for about a month and a half and love it.
One of the features i'm enjoying is the online accounting/ cost assignments feature to give us a better idea of realistic costs on a job.
Right now i have our ink costs set and a generic gloss vinyl. But when i run something besides our standard gloss vinyl, lets say banner material for example, it doesn't give a cost break down for banner because we don't have anything entered.
Simple logic would say click the "add substrate cost" under the generic gloss vinyl we already have installed, but i can click that until i'm blue in the face and nothing happens.

Am i missing something? or can you only have 1 material preset in the online accounting? At this point it wont even let me delete the gloss vinyl to add something else.
I really hope i'm missing something simple, but i've spent time searching the google monster along with this section of the forum and have found nothing.

Hoping someone knows a trick, or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks everyone :thumb: and happy Friday for those of you who enjoy that sort of thing.

JamesLam

This is an old thread but I figured I'd dust it off and see if it has any life.

Like most I print on varying widths of the same substrate. But HP accounting cost assignments only allow for one option per substrate. I can enter a substrate with a width of 54" but when I try to add a substrate cost for the same material but at a different width the popup states that the assignment is already taken. Am I missing something?

JamesLam

"Hmmm" he says as he rubs his chin. If a substrate is already configured in the Cost Assignments does the HP Accounting software calculate the cost per square foot with the same value across all widths of the same material?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have the HP 115. Can I use different widths besides the 54"? So far I haven't had a need but always wondered...I guess it applies to this thread LOL