• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX survey

Did you have the same error before upgrading to 10x

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TJZ

recently ONYX upgraded from version 7 to 10x. An internal error happened to creep up just while the program was being updated to a new version. That means you have to buy the new version for there patch to work. I would like to find out how many users this has effected? How many people have to spend another few thousand dollars to fix a small error that could have been for free a few weeks ago?

I am printing with a Mutoh 1608 and the RIP wont let me use a flat panel page size with out crashing. The print preview goes blank and you need to log off and restart to get any where. Only roll fed media sizes work correctly creating small errors, fixable errors but using up valuable time by having to side step, micky mouse around what could have been a patch for version 7 instead of 10.

Again I'm interested in finding out how many people this is effecting. How many people are being asked to feed the giant when I'm sure they would have been just fine adding the patch to version 7 instead of 10.