• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outdoor literature/sign stand

gnubler

Have a request for some sign/literature stands similar to the attached example. Needs to be sturdy enough to stand outside in northern climate. Is there something out there I can order in? Tight deadline and I don't think I have time to make six of them within the timeframe. Thanks.

lit-stand.jpg

2B

The base looks like it was built inhouse
That base is a 4x4 post with 2x4 legs, the long part of the build would be going and getting the material

you can modify this

The holder

Stacey K

I like making signs
You can probably knock those out pretty quick if you make them. Maybe your handy man guy could make them and you just paint them...IF you run into a dead end on buying them assembled.

JBurton

Signtologist
The box with flyers in it looks like a realtor document holder, not sure if the top is just a sticker on a panel or a snap frame, but for the rush just slap some stickers on dibond and miter the top of the 4x4

gnubler

The box with flyers in it looks like a realtor document holder, not sure if the top is just a sticker on a panel or a snap frame, but for the rush just slap some stickers on dibond and miter the top of the 4x4
Yes. I just quoted the job based on building it myself, all the stock stands I found online look dinky. I'll post some pics next week if I get the job.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I've been pre occupied and missed this thread until now catching up... I like your solution :u rock:

JBurton

Signtologist
Good, fast, cheap, pick 2. Them's the rules!
These look fine, hit the deadline, so I'm assuming you got a little extra in the invoice?