• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Partial Wrap, your thoughts?

jfiscus

Rap Master

Attachments

• 307489_561165040561320_358209315_n.jpg
    307489_561165040561320_358209315_n.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 106

jfiscus

Rap Master
Oooh......... you make pills look like candy.

Nice job.

Their last project was wrapping a garbage can to look like a pill bottle. Guess what they threw out of the pill bottle in a parade?

Attachments

• 282941_532925180051973_355785883_n.jpg
    282941_532925180051973_355785883_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 82

Flame

Their last project was wrapping a garbage can to look like a pill bottle. Guess what they threw out of the pill bottle in a parade?

Not exactly an stunning wrap layout, but it works on there, good job making it flow without wrapping the whole car.

But as far as their whole image and branding idea...that's about as low class as you can get. Tossing pills out like candy??? Tossing candy out of a giant pill bottle? Wow......... some peoples kids. :banghead: lol

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The front fenders look a little awkward to me.
I would have matched the line coming off the windows on the doors and followed the shape of the front fender/bumper a little differently.
Other than that it stands out and is easy to read.
Good job.

wayne k
guam usa

tattoo.dan

The front fenders look a little awkward to me.
I would have matched the line coming off the windows on the doors and followed the shape of the front fender/bumper a little differently.
Other than that it stands out and is easy to read.
Good job.

wayne k
guam usa

What he says...front fenders look funky..

tattoo.dan

plus the lines of the head lights and marker lights looks off. I always think of partial wraps as kind of flowing with the vehicle...the front of this one sticks out a bit much

Dan Antonelli

Maybe its a regional thing, but I've never seen a blue pill bottle. Maybe its because of door handle placement on the pill bottle, but my first thought was that it was a garbage can on its side.

In general I would have played their brand up more (as primary), and maybe one or two pills as larger, secondary elements. When what they do is more prominent than who they are, I think it can be harder to sometimes make the connection.

But good legibility. I'm assuming they had no brand to begin with, in which case you did real well with what you had to work with.

tsgstl

The pills seem too small in comparison
And should of went with all the same pill. Unless they specialize in "variety prescription"
I could see this being appealing to young kids
And the fender like said. Looks like it would of been a good candidate for knife less tape

WB

I agree about the lines on the fenders. I mighh have tried to make the lines flow with the vehicle lines abit more. Other then that looks good, I'm not going to criticize the design because if the customer was happy then that works for me. I've had wraps go out that I wasn't crazy about but the customers loved.

jfiscus

Rap Master
The pills seem too small in comparison
And should of went with all the same pill. Unless they specialize in "variety prescription"
I could see this being appealing to young kids
And the fender like said. Looks like it would of been a good candidate for knife less tape

We did use the knifeless tape, and it worked great yet again. We had the same thoughts on where to put it on the fenders though, but after it was finished just ended up leaving it as-is.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Maybe its a regional thing, but I've never seen a blue pill bottle. Maybe its because of door handle placement on the pill bottle, but my first thought was that it was a garbage can on its side.

In general I would have played their brand up more (as primary), and maybe one or two pills as larger, secondary elements. When what they do is more prominent than who they are, I think it can be harder to sometimes make the connection.

But good legibility. I'm assuming they had no brand to begin with, in which case you did real well with what you had to work with.

Your're right; they have no "branding", but being a family business in the community - as long as the name is seen the target customer probably already has their number wrote down next to their rotary phone.

Their pill bottles there are blue, no idea why; I don't know any other pharmacies here that use blue either. Their goal with the car was to advertise the new service of home delivery.