• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perspective Drawing

Charlie J

Have any of you tried it yet? Found it useful?

attachment.php

Attachments

• signs101 perspective.jpg
    signs101 perspective.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 81

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha........ Okay, now I gotcha.

Anagraph had that feature since 1988. I'm not sure but I think Gerber has also had it for a long time. Also, Illustrator has something like it for years.

Guess that's why I wasn't getting your point. It's been around for a long time. Glad you finally caught up..... :thumb:

iSign

wow... that is an extremely powerful tool.
I'm still stuck back in the CS4 dark ages, but I would love to mess with that.

Those nay-sayers probably didn't watch the video, but I would be very surprised of there is anything comparable to the power in this offering, that has already been out there for any length of time, if at all.

I love how you draw & it's already in the perspective plane as you draw, and then you can drag, IN PERSPECTIVE, so making multiple repeats of something at varying distances, using the same vanishing point becomes as easy as copy & paste!!

First thing I've seen in CS5 to make me want it!

WildWestDesigns

wow... that is an extremely powerful tool.
I'm still stuck back in the CS4 dark ages, but I would love to mess with

CS4 isn't that far back in the Dark Ages. Nothing like that, but I don't want to think that I am still in the Dark Ages

cgsigns_jamie

I've played with it but haven't found it too useful for what I do. If I was more of an "illustrator" I think it'd be awesome.

I have used the Isometric drawing tools with the CadTools plug-in from time to time and found that very useful for construction drawings.

shakey0818

be careful of copyright infringements of signs 101,i do remember some time ago a heated debate over a swoosh of some kind ,lol j/k

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like a neat tool that could be useful.
Think Corel's perspective tools are not even close.

wayne k
guam usa

Sticky Signs

Bahhh, back in MY day we didn't have no perspective tool!!! We had to do it manually uphill both ways in snow with no shoes!!!

Wow, pretty cool. Didn't know that was in there. Thanks for the vid.

OldPaint

autocad has had that for a long time. nice to see it in a simplified way. iam a corel guy and a draftsman, but ive never attempted to try some thing like that in corel. ill have to dig a little deeper into corel.