• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PHP Email Form Processing Question

Justin

I'm not sure why you didn't check the link I posted. It's basically all you need as long as you have php installed on your web host.

Locals Find!

I'm not sure why you didn't check the link I posted. It's basically all you need as long as you have php installed on your web host.

I did parts of it wouldn't mesh with my code for my site and it just kept declaring itself undefined. So after 3 hours I just gave up on it.

Justin

Ohh, hum.. Sorry about that. I'm not sure why. I tell ya there are many different tutorials out there for php form like that.

=)

Locals Find!

Well I got the form portion down. I just need to work on my processing script some more. Right now I think I am as secure as I can make it for now.

signswi

I am hand coding in html 5 using jquery. I don't like wordpress its a pain, its vulnerable and its for blogs not really for websites. I know you can do a lot with it but as far as what I am doing its security flaws way out weigh its benefits.

A) Wufoo is for any code environment and is considered the cadillac of form development, yes even for mobile.
B) You're completely delusional about wordpress, it's a full fledged CMS running over 17 million websites most of which aren't blogs. I just mentioned gravity forms in case you WERE developing for WP as so many of us developers are now (because it's awesome).

Subsection C) Ignore people calling for captchas they're completely worthless and ancient tech that just annoys legit users.
Subsection D) Look into external security measures such as CloudFlare, which has an email obfuscation security built into it's precaching secure filtering layer.

boxerbay

the software it's only $39 bucks. http://www.appnitro.com/
upload the files, run the installer, go to admin create your form then just copy and paste the embed code on to your page and you are done. it even allows them to attach a file for for upload.