• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help Us Find A Little Girl

Arlo Kalon 2.0

sick, sick world out there. God bless the family(s) that have been affected by some sort of trauma like this. I couldn't. I'm sorry, but if anything ever happened to my son, i'd be lost and probably never see daylight again. I don;t think i'd personally be strong enough to continue my life without him. I'd always be missing him and wondering what he'd be.

Back to my post in the past, now is a perfect time to bring up the cell phone alerts. Please join. It's free and it could possibly help save a life.

www.wirelessamberalerts.org

Help An Abducted Child Get AMBER Alerts on your Cell Phone. It's simple, You go to the site and put in your cell phone number. You can specify the zip code that you're located in and you'll be notified via text message of any local kidnappings if info is obtained about the incident moments after it happens. You'll also get a description of that child and possibly plates and vehicle model. See that vehicle in traffic, or the child, you then call the authorities.

Your number is only for this service. You won't receive any unwanted text messages or calls. I promise

Grea post Slap. I've been subscribed to this like forever. I'm on two freeways twice a day and am always looking out for vehicles reported in an abduction. The little girl Amber the alert was named for came from the next community over from where I work. I remember seeing pics of her body, partially clothed, dumped in a creek. Just once I'd like to catch one of those bastards.