• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plug in effects for corel x5 like Eyecandy

Shadowglen

OK I am running Corel x5 and designing a graphics package that will go on 19 Semi tractors. there will be 3 different color scheme's and when I try to apply the plastic effect in Corel the results are not the same with the different colors. In my opinion the onboard bevel and plastic filter in corel is lacking and not consistent. Years back I had a EYE CANDY 4000 by Alien Skin and it seemed to work good but he newest Eye candy does not really say that it plays that nice with corel. Any other effects software that anyone knows will work with corel x5 ?

Thanks Dave.

SignManiac

My old eye candy filters are now useless with Corel since i'm running 64 bit software now. I do miss some of those effects but can learn to live without them.

Shadowglen

I have done without Eyecandy for years just not getting the results I need with coerls filters. Not necessarily looking for Eye candy, I just cant seem to find anything.

screener24242

not too sure of the eye candy effects but you may want to check out Tom's stuff at advancedtshirts.com. He's a great guy, great products. They are geared towards screen printing but the fashion factory plug-in is probably the best piece of software I own. you can make some great designs with monochrome bitmaps.

http://www.advancedtshirts.com/products.html