• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

posted shop charges

supaegnt

howdy!
i am about to open my establishment with the idea of a sign posted upon entry that reads:

a,50% required on non-complicated project(s).

b,100% required on complicated orders that requires:
scanning,drawing,cleanning of camera not ready art(s).
i do pad/screenprinting/sandblasting.

c,any approved project(s) signed via fax is subject to full payment.

d,installation of vinyl(graphics) to autos is not guarantee to any defect/defeat due to car washes or polishing.

your advise is solicited.:U Rock:

PromoGuyTy

Consider your policies carefully first...then make your sign...

I'd consider forgetting the whole "complicated" thing and how that ties in with amount of deposit...

How about

50% deposit due when order placed, balance with receipt of goods.

signpro

Manager
not sure how your "i do screenprinting/sandblasting" has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with recieveing 100% payment. and 50% on non completed? so if you just stop doing a job they still owe you half? that doesn't make much sense.

whoever said 'complete abortion grammatically speaking' wins a cookie for today. wow, 100% correct.

really sit down and plan out what you want to say, in some form of order. not incorporating what you do into your deposit sentance. make sure you have lots of people proof it before you make a sign out of it!

example
A: 50% deposit required at time of order
B: 100% at time of completion
C: Upfront charges may apply for artwork and photo re-touching
D: We do NOT guarantee vinyl if incorrectly washed/polished, ask for details

Services Offered... Screenprinting, Sandblasting, etc.....

also not perfect, so nobody needs to bother to rip on me for it... but it IS much cleaner. just a start that may help you out??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Try re-working this with a little more thought put into it when you're not drunk.

It makes absolutely no sense and has no continuity whatsoever.

Mosh

Sounds like you are in this to make a quik buck and not produce quality signs. Is this correct?

SignManiac

And make sure to use a spell checker before you make your own policy sign. Potential clients will judge you on your spelling.

Malkin

Thread necromancy?

The grammar was so far off that I assumed the OP did not speak English and ran his text through an auto-translator.

Mosh

Services Offered... Screenprinting, Sandblasting, etc.....

But you don't do any of these yourself? O.K.?

I think this guy is one of the banner scam e-mailers. He is wanting to know where to get materials, not really worried about the materials, just if his pay-pal account is going to work with us. Sounds fishy to me.

daveb

General Know-it-all
Either Gino is right or.... :iamwithstupid, per this guys other post... sandblast "vinyl", I'm sorry but something isn't right here... just sayin'? I gotta introduce myself one of these days.:rock-n-roll:(love this little guy)

Sticky Signs

I'm actually a priest in a far off land helping the natives fight Herpatitis A, B, and F. I need to order 1 bazillion sandblasted signs. They're very simple (say no to herpatitis) and I'm happy to pay the 50% up front using the money I have sitting in an offshore bank account that belongs to someone's late relative. Please send me all your info (ie, contact info, bank account #, clientcard # and password, visa, facebook password, etc....) and I'll be sure to fax you something. Can I have these shipped by no later than noon tomorrow?

By the way, are you interested in topping off your headlamp fluid?

J Hill Designs

might need this, too

Attachments

• 149198757_2f0d1e8d72.jpg
    149198757_2f0d1e8d72.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 94

Patrick46

Now wait just a dog-gone moment here........

This lable reads "blinker fluid", and yet the picture clearly shows a HEADLIGHT bulb! What gives??? :banghead:
attachment.php

Are you tryin' to pull a fast one on us??????