• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing Parking Lot Signs

JMPrinting

Having some issues with pricing a job. I had a customer ask to install 5 parking lot signs in an existing asphalt lot. I called one of my customers about making the holes for me and he gladly said he would have an employee cut the holes, install the posts and put the concrete/asphalt back in...which they have. I asked for a price of what they would charge and haven't heard anything. Regardless, can't give it free to the customer. Not sure what I should charge. I'm gonna use their price (when I get it) for future jobs. I'm thinking equipment rental ($40.00) + time $120.00 + supplies about $20

I also charged to the posts, signs, vinyl ect. Just wondering about the install and cutting. Also, with the poles I usually add 50%, 50% for the sign blanks and $9/sq ft for the vinyl (12x18) signs

Techman

adding 50% of cost is how much?

Say the cost if 50 bux then 50% of that is $25 bux. Did you charge $75 bux?

CanuckSigns

We install parking type signs on u channel post, you can pound it right through asphalt with ease, no holes or concrete needed.