• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing.....Nothing

French guy

Good day

I have a VS300 roland

I m trying to print a wall flair but it is only printing the crop mark even if I m seeing the print on Versawok, it is like there is a white layer in front of what I m triyng to print

I did a Roland print test everything is ok

I m adding the PDF file that I m triyng to print on my roland

Help would be very appreciate

Best Regard

Mario B

Attachments

• haut.pdf
    418.4 KB · Views: 102

French guy

yes

I find a temporary solution I m working with a ESP file

but there is a black line around it when I m printing

thank you

Mario B

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Your PDF file is just a white box

Not if you open it in Illustrator.

haut.jpg

Joe Diaz

Okay, so we know it opens in Corel and Illustrator, but doesn't display right in Adobe Reader. You are saying it wont print too? It appears you may have found a size limitation to the pdf format... or at least how certain programs work with PDFs. When I opened the file and saved it as a pdf at actual size I got the same results you did. Now when I shrink it to 50% of actual size then it displays right in the Adobe Reader and I'm betting it would print fine too. So perhaps splitting the file up may be the solution. Or perhaps scaling it up in Versaworks if that's what you are using to RIP.

Oh also, the black line you are having an issue with in the eps. was in the file when I opened it too. Oh and my color profiles are probably different than yours, so if the attached file looks a bit brighter that would be the reason.

Attachments

• hault_rev.pdf
    329.5 KB · Views: 105

John Butto

Your fit to artboard bounds cannot be bigger that your canvas size when you save to a .pdf from Illustrator. Therefore you get the blank page.