• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problems with oracal 3268 please help!!!!

whgjettdesigns

I am printing using a mutoh falcon outdoor jr and ripping through flexi 7.6 and there isnt an icc profile so i am using the 3651 icc profile. I print out the object and let it cure for a total of two days then put it on the wall after i contour cut and after about 2 hours the edges start curling and it eventually comes off! can someone please help me out i need it bad!!!!

ZsVinylInc

I would check to see if there is a profile for the 3628. Both of the 3268 and the 3628 are used for almost the same application. That profile might be a better one to use. I just printed / cut and applied some 3628 all in the same day on this past Thursday and there seems to be no problems here. I also did leave about an 1/8 to 1/4" white around the ones that are up. I have one still to put up that does not have a white outline. I will be doing that today. I will let you know in a few days how it holds up.

jay*doc

the outline may help it stay. also, get the spec sheet on the film and make sure your ink limits are within recommended range.

it may help to now what type of wall you are working with too.

jay*doc