• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Change - Macro for CorelDRAW

SteveYates

I have a macro for CorelDRAW that I've been selling to screen printers. Recently a sign guy bought it and mentioned that it helped him in his business. In fact he told me about this place.

Thanks
Steve Yates

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiknNutz

Hi Steve, thanks for your post. Since this is your 1st post, you may not know about the way these kinds of ads are done here. Those selling things need to have a Merchant Membership. This can be found in your profile under paid subscriptions. Please tell us more about yourself!

SteveYates

Howdy,

:Oops:​

Sorry bout that. I just heard about your site from one of my customers. What a huge resource! Nice.

I'm a graphic artist specializing in screen printing design and color separation that use's CorelDRAW and out of necessity learned to code VBA to write macros for it. That led to VB2005 and that's leading to other languages leading to bigger, cooler apps. That's the readers digest version. :)

Thanks for a killer resource!
Steve Yates