• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Design Work

petesign

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.. I will go back to beating my head against my keyboard and fumbling around with my mouse now.

Fbomb

I was gonna guess MS Paint...

Not to start a debate, but I am so happy to see awesome design work like this done in Corel. Just to prove that it's the artist not the medium.

Great work! LHF worthy!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Really powerful stuff.
The auto body logo does it for me.
Shows what good design looks like without color.

wayne k
guam usa

Custom_Grafx

Really powerful stuff.
The auto body logo does it for me.
Shows what good design looks like without color.

wayne k
guam usa

That was my first thought also. It is one of the most challenging things... giving a logo/design depth/dimension purely only using black and white. I have a couple of clients who are designers by profession, and still find it very difficult to convert their concepts into a 2 colour version while maintaining the depth and 3D qualities.

If your logo can work in black and white, you can cut it, print it, etch it, emboss it, you name it... and it works.

Well done! Amazing work!

wrapworld2

Wow !!!!

When does class start........ man those all rock..... you are a true inspiration to the art !!!! Can't wait to show so stuff that looks that good..... GREAT JOB !!!!:U Rock:

Attachments

• me 84 big o.jpg
    me 84 big o.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 79