• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Remove graphics outside of contour -Help-

autoexebat

I'm not sure if I explained this correctly in the above title so forgive me if I didn't .

As you can see from the picture I have a graphic over top of another and I'm trying to get rid out the parts on the outside of the image.

Use the picture as a reference

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 97

Mosh

Reverse weld and done...MX and Race Car people! This site is De-Volving into that crap!

autoexebat

Sorry , one more question . I have the graphic going over 3 different parts . When I select Power Clip and do it , it works for 1 piece but the others disappear .

autoexebat

Yeah thanks a lot ! I normally use Flexi but I have probably 150 files of every quad and motocross made and some are premade in corel . I still wish I knew how to put a contour cut on it for versaworks because right now I have to export in PSD and bring it into flexi for the contour cut ...

Lot of extra work

Using Corel x6