• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rhinestone Stencils

Boomer

Is anyone using the rhinestone stencil software? We do not use Corel and are not familiar with it. Any info is appreciated

ERUS37

i use SmartCut Pro 2 from DAS(Digital Art Solutions). pretty good but it needs a little bit of help. PM me or email me i can make stencils for you with stones or with out.

Air Art Girl

are you laser or rotary cutting the stencils and what material are you using
I have seen a tut on doing them in corel but they can be done on my rotary engraver as well.

ERUS37

i use my GCC cutter, and the material is 35mil sandblast mask. i think the rotary would be better though instead of using the sandblast mask u can probably use sheet of ABS plastic for the stencil. do u have r wear software for ur rotary? if so how does that work out?

Air Art Girl

I just have the basic Xenetech software. No special software for making stone patterns. I've seen some YouTube videos on making stone stencils but have not tried it yet.

ERUS37

what size is your working area? if u want i could send you the template in eps and you can engrave it, and poof u have you template to put ur stones.