• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Color System - Can it be added to InDesign also?

VicoDrive

I have the Roland Color System swatches installed in Illustrator but I would like access to these in InDesign also. Is there a way to do that? The only work around I can figure out is to color an object in Illustrator with the Roland swatch I want, then copy/paste the object into my document in InDesign. The swatch then appears in my swatch pallet for me to use for whatever I need. Is this the only way I can access these in InDesign?

phototec

i have the roland color system swatches installed in illustrator but i would like access to these in indesign also. Is there a way to do that? The only work around i can figure out is to color an object in illustrator with the roland swatch i want, then copy/paste the object into my document in indesign. The swatch then appears in my swatch pallet for me to use for whatever i need. Is this the only way i can access these in indesign?

yes!

J Hill Designs

dont know much about this, but in searching I find that you can save a swatch pallette from illy as an ASE file, and load that into indesign