• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cut sheet after otput size

printlinne

Hello anyone.
We can use custom settings about page space after printing. Sample i start to printing 2 copy same file. İts automatic make 40 mm space i change it to 10 mm. 1 st copy after printing sheet cut normal but when start 2 th copy printing its add automatical 75 mm before print. How can i change this 75 mm size to 10 mm or other size? Its impossible in roland machnes?
my model sp-540i.
Thanks for reading

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
  • Image 2023-08-07 at 5.36.18 PM.jpeg
    Image 2023-08-07 at 5.36.18 PM.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 105

garyroy

Go to "EDIT"
Then "Queue A Settings"
Then "Printer Controls"
Then "General"
Click "Use Custom Settings"
Then put in "10 mm"
Then "OK"

That should get you what you want permanently

printlinne

Go to "EDIT"
Then "Queue A Settings"
Then "Printer Controls"
Then "General"
Then put in "10 mm"
Then "OK"

i did before but dont working. Have screenshot u can see. when start to printing after sheet cut auto add 75 mm i dont know why.

Last edited:

garyroy

Take you pick.
I haven't done automatic sheet cut on my Roland's in 13 years.
Your needs may be different.

Costa Mesa Sign

Go to "EDIT"
Then "Queue A Settings"
Then "Printer Controls"
Then "General"
Then put in "10 mm"
Then "OK"

What this guy said. That 30mm of savings will add up at the end of a roll.

While there is stability reasons to have a solid leading edge, the tailing edge is useless IMO so save the media.

MrDav3C

The tailing edge is important if you want to cut the job after lamination without the printer saying it's ran out of media when it attempts to scan the third and fourth crop mark. I use the custom settings regularly along with a perforated sheet cut to allow for unattended printing of multiple print / lam / cut jobs being fed onto the take up unit