• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland LEC2-640 Wiper Assembly

jgphillips

I am trying to essentially find an exploded view of the wiper/felt assembly on the LEC2-640.

We had an issue where the wiper blade was stuck in the wiping position, and it was between the UV lamp and print head housing.

In order to get it "unstuck" it had to be physically pushed down because the print head could not return to the home position when trying to reboot.

I believe the alignment is off, I am not sure if this is a big deal because when you go into the menus to change wiper/felt it is in the correct position, but I want to make sure it's all ok.

If there were some sort of diagram to ensure the wiper was in the right position in rotation, and the felt that would be helpful. I can't imagine this is the first time it has happened.

dreko

Is your printer not under service? I'd think exploded view/data is only what a tech would have no? Unless like Epson printers, PDF repair guides exist on the web.