• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question roland parts machines, cleaning out the clutter

netsol

we are making space, anyone have any interest in roland parts machines? (or anything to take off them?)
(2) fj-52 's (!) aqueous, one converted to solvent, new heads 3.5 years ago we lost the discipline of running a test print every day.
(1) sc-500 complee
(1) cj-400 many missing parts
(3) pc 600's (2) should have good print heads, but i no longer remember which is which
(1) pc 60 complete

also, (3) epson stylus pro 7600's
(1) epson stylus pro 3800
(1) epson stylus pro 4000

there might be an epson pro 9880 converted to dye sublimation

i have drawn new floor plan, adding more usable production space, so a few things have to go

we are in monmouth county, new jersey

netsol

i don't know how to cross reference, but the only heater board is for the sc500
the other 3 machines are aqueous or coverted to eco solvent. no heaters

AC-Signs

68Bonnie,

I have 2 XC540's that were working when removed from service. I am sure I have one for you. $100 plus shipping....

Anyone else looking for any parts for XC540 Pro III

68Bonnie

68Bonnie,

I have 2 XC540's that were working when removed from service. I am sure I have one for you. $100 plus shipping....

Thanks for the offer, seems it's a currently stocked part for a newer machine, $200.00 new from roland. Hang on to those parts, someone will need them.

mprepairs

68Bonnie,

I might be needing some of the boards. I purchased a neglected one and replaced all main parts. everything seems to be in working order but none of the heads are firing. No shorts on transistors and no blown fuses. Kinda lost right now