• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacamm VS640I Printer

icex

I am selling my Roland Versacamm VS640I printer. I bought it in 2014 during the election season and that was about all I have done with it. Our economy has gotten so bad in the area due to people loosing their jobs that no one is buying anything and no new businesses are opening. As such I am closing mine. It has a Reel Pro take up reel on it. I have several rolls of 24" cut vinyl (some are brand new, some are half used), 54" arlon air release vinyl, 54" banner material, 60" photo gloss paper (close to a new roll), and other vinyl material. I also have a big squeegee, a banner grommet press, and other tools/etc to go with it. The warranty is still good until April or May. The only thing the machine has had was a cap top and that has been it. I have been very particular on maintenance and have never had a head strike. Asking $25,000 for all of it. Located in WV.
00d0d_cjrjJVlcnPA_600x450.jpg