• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Roland VS-300 cut 20 mil vinyl?

Will308decals

Looking to get a Roland VS-300 print/cut to expland my business. My bread and butter and most of my jobs are football helmet decals, so I mostly work with cutting 20/21 mil vinyl.

I have heard some people haven't been able to cut 20 mil vinyl with their Graphtecs and Summas, so I was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny that their VS-300 can cut 20 mil thick material?

Any input would be much appreciated!

netsol

ebay/craigslist/offerup/facebook marketplace/mercari
don't be afraid to change craigslist location to other states (you can ups a collapsed box to the seller &!then send a ups call tag)
offerup, , facebook, set distance to maximum

vondegroot

Been on my list of things to try! If you can't do it with one pass, two will definitely get it done.
Is that industry standard for football helmet decals using such heavy lam? I typically use standard 2-3mil lam for helmet decals :eek:

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I believe you should be able to cut it, but might need to do a couple passes as mentioned above. If you can locate the one you'd like to buy, maybe ask the seller to try cutting it for you to confirm.

Will308decals

Been on my list of things to try! If you can't do it with one pass, two will definitely get it done.
Is that industry standard for football helmet decals using such heavy lam? I typically use standard 2-3mil lam for helmet decals :eek:

College and professional teams use ~ 20 mil decals. Convex gearwrap claims to be used by the cowboys, and you can get a 8 mil vinyl with 12 mil laminate (20 mil total) or a 4 mil vinyl and 17 mil laminate (21 mil total). I used to use convex, the stuff is top of the line but very expensive, but I just switched to substance vinyl who claims they’re used by the 49ers. They’re about a third of the prince of convex. They have 6 mil vinyl with 15 mil laminate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk