• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Template for Mistubishi Fuso Crew Cab

CL Visual

Hello All. Looking for a template for 2015 Mitsubishi Fuso Crew Cab. They have it on Pro Vehicle Outlines but won't sell single templates anymore. Since I have a bad wrap subscription, I can't justify the extra $500 for PVO. If anyone can help me out, that would be amazing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-30 18.49.04.png
    Screenshot 2017-08-30 18.49.04.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 303

burgmurk

Hello All. Looking for a template for 2015 Mitsubishi Fuso Crew Cab. They have it on Pro Vehicle Outlines but won't sell single templates anymore. Since I have a bad wrap subscription, I can't justify the extra $500 for PVO. If anyone can help me out, that would be amazing.

Attachments

• Mits102.zip
    397.7 KB · Views: 334

Pippin Decals

Sending you a pm on this .,.