• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sfumatura Corel

halloween

volevo chiedere se qualcuno mi spiega come fare questa sfumatura in corel
Grazie mille

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    805.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    938.9 KB · Views: 70

JBurton

Signtologist
In short, I sure can't explain it well, especially with a language barrier. That being said, I recreated something close I guess, here's a pdf. Basically, make 3 long skinny triangles, offset them by 60 degrees, draw a symetrical hexagon over them, offset the hexagon flush to itself, find how much center moved, then do step and repeat functions to get the distribution you need for the hexagons.
You can take this pdf and just adjust line thickness to tune it to your liking... kinda

1704496720187.png

Attachments

• hexagons how do they work.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 38

MrDav3C

I would have drawn the hexagonal pattern..
Maybe even created a fill pattern and then used a mesh overlay for the bevel effects

JBurton

Signtologist
Yeah, I don't think I had this quite right, but enough to go from, perspective tool would probably make this a good deal less painful!

Aaron Hunter

Yeah, I don't think I had this quite right, but enough to go from, perspective tool would probably make this a good deal less painful!
You pretty much nailed it :) The perspective tool just elevated it. It was fun to play around with the different line settings (scale with object and what not) vs converting outline to shapes.