• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ShopVOX - Feedback Group. We need you!

Kevin-shopVOX

Hi Everyone,

We have a new product that we feel will really fit a lot of shops called shopVOX. We are currently looking to develop a team of shops that would want to use shopVOX. Long story short we need some input. So if you are interested in helping not only us but your shop too with a good workflow resource, please take the time to apply for the feedback group. Oh yeah did I mention there are some goodies included if you are part of the group? If you are slightly interested please don't delay and sign up for the process as seats are limited. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions just ask.

Kevin-shopVOX

The Goal

We here at TechVOX think shopVOX is a really good tool that will help a lot of shops with their workflow. But what do we know right? I mean we just hit buttons all day. It is you guys and gals that are in the trenches creating, routing, proofing, tracking time, costs and an entire slew of other things.

ShopVOX is ready to take off the water wings and get some real world experience. What we'd like to do is have a few serious users who would commit to using it in your shop. As well as give us feedback over 90 days.

Who qualifies?

Well just about anyone. However there are a few key points to participate:

1. Currently use Quickbooks desktop within your business.
  2. Want workflow and proofing only. Pricing isn't shopVOX's gig.
  3. Ideally have 4-10 people in your shop.
  4. Fill out a weekly survey or talk to a representative. (REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE)
  5. Want to make your workflow better. This means actually use shopVOX.
  6. Located in the United States.

That's it! Once you complete the form we will give you a call to talk a little about your business and needs to see if you would be a good fit.

The Incentive

Despite getting a tool that will help get workflow nice and streamlined, we thought we'd up the offer a bit. Here is how it works. The first 20 qualified sign ups that we get:

1. We'll send you a 50" flatscreen for your production area as a really nice job board.
  2. With that we'll include Google Chromecast to sync your desktop for a live view of shopVOX.
  3. We'll also give you 6 months free after the 90 days to continue to use in your shop.