• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your rack!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Store everything vertically. You can remove ANY sheet you want from any slot. Easy to sort materials and easy to load/unload.
There's even a drawing to help you make your own there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We built our own racks, too.

Once we got our flatbed, it became quite obvious, we could no longer stock flat substrate upright in bins and whatnot. If they weren't used within 24 or 48 hours, they'd bow and it was sometimes tough on the vacuum of the flatbed. 3mm acm is one of the biggest culprits of this, with Cor-X right behind. So, our main set of shelves are 5' x 10' and about 9 shelves high right in back of our flatbed, so they go right from the shelves directly onto the flatbed. They're about 10" high so we can fit a fair amount of stock in there. If we get a big job, we have two rolling gurneys we can put maybe 150 sheets of stock on each.

flatbed storage.jpg