• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show Smooth Drawing: How to disable

hydo1

I am running Omega Composer 5.0.0.1369. They have turned on "Show Smooth Drawing" by default and I'm getting tired of unselecting it every single time. It makes everything on the screen look awful and when I generate a PDF proof they are like 60 megs and look horrible. Any ideas on how to set it so it doesn't turn on every single time I start a new job?

hydo1

Thank you! I actually unchecked that half a dozen times and it never worked before. I think I was hitting "Save All Pages" thinking it would do the trick, guess not.

D

derfrankfurter

Smooth Drawing

It is better you go to the registry.
There you can disable it permanently.
I see right after point below which it stands.

I am running Omega Composer 5.0.0.1369. They have turned on "Show Smooth Drawing" by default and I'm getting tired of unselecting it every single time. It makes everything on the screen look awful and when I generate a PDF proof they are like 60 megs and look horrible. Any ideas on how to set it so it doesn't turn on every single time I start a new job?

D

derfrankfurter

SmoothDraw

Hello,
start Registry>Hkey_Current_user>Software>Gerber Scientific Products>composer>View Settings>Smooth Draw

set "0"
Start Composer new !