• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Amigo Rocks!! Logo Design

We see to many post negative post on here, so here is a good one. Phillip at Sign Amigo, he has done a few logo designs for us and they are great!! The last one that he did was done in hours, of us asking him to start. The only bad thing is we won't be doing logo design work "in house" anymore, (we never liked it anyway) LOL , he will be doing all of ours from here on out, so if you need design work done, give Phillip a shout!!

:U Rock:

neato

Well thanks for the comments. In all fairness though, this logo was fairly easy since the customer gave a lot of direction...Just saying they don't all go this fast. :)

yawning...it's tired hearing about all the negativity. there is a whole lot of honesty and not everyone sugarcoats all of their comments and tells everyone that everything that they produce is the cat's meow...of course there is going to be some negativity, that's life and everyone isn't a cheeleader but i don't see an overwhelming theme.

Shish - BOOM - BAH...Rah Rah Rah... glad you had a good experience with a great designer and 'thanks' for your not so positive post with negative back handed intent.