• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 8 magnifier tool changed?

gabagoo

I used to run Signlab 5 and whenever I used the magnifier tool, after doing the initial magnification the tool would automatically change back to the pointer and you could manipulate or do whatever you wanted.
Signlab 8 made a change to the magnifier, and now when you magnify, it stays in magnifier mode and then after so many years of having it automatically change back to the pointer, I continually marquee or try to touch an object and it re magnifies causing you to back out and start again.

I have had this new software well over a year and I still continually do it, and have not found anywhere to change it if indeed it can be changed.

gabagoo

I just click and it goes back to pointer. Don't marquee, just click after you zoom in.

Hey I just tried and your right...accept I have to click it 3 times to make it go away. Maybe I can retain that on those automated mindless moves lol

Thanks