• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Site design for House of Signs, Roger Cox

Dan Antonelli

Here's a new site we recently launched for House of Signs in Colorado. Some of you may be familiar with owner Roger Cox's work - as he's been featured in all the top sign magazines, including several covers. He does some amazing work.

This is our first sign company web site design to utilize a Content Management System (CMS) for his photo galleries. With this system our clients can add, delete and caption their photos all on their own without our assistance.

Still a few tweaks to make mainly on the SEO, but you get the idea!

http://houseofsignsco.com/index.htm

Letterbox Mike

Fantastic! Roger's one of my all time favorite sign makers, his work is beyond top notch. The new site only makes it better! Bravo!

jc1cell

This is killer!!

Makes me feel like I'll never get any good at design and coding of sites..but hey...not everyone can be this good, huh?

Great Job,
jc

rm25x

WOW is all I can say, very impressive. I am scared to ask how much to have a professional website made, but I am sure the investment is worth it.

Marlene

Some really nice work by both of you.

ditto!!

a really great example of a site that reflects the company and what it does. a while ago a member here posted their new site for critique and I, among others, did our best to point out that the site didn't work with the quaility of his work. this thread really shows just how that should work.

Dan Antonelli

Thank you all! Was a fun site. Happy to report he got his first job off the site from the SEO work we did for him - which more than paid for the site already. Not a bad ROI in less than 4 weeks!

Dzrt1st

Great site showing great work.

One nitpick for me is the mountain range in the header.
The photo is mirrored left to right so that the shadowing is wrong; two different light sources.
It just jumps out at me as too symmetrical for a mountain range.

Not trying to be critical, just my observation. Still, a great looking site.

Todd

square1

Great Job! ...... probably one of the best sites I've seen in this field.

Keep up the good work!

Steve

Craig Sjoquist

I really like how the logo pops out ... also like the picture movement on home page.
O Rogers work is awesome and ya did a great job on his site. it's simple and direct ya understand well what's happening.