• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question source for roland sheet cut blades?

netsol

i checked with our local roland supplier & the sheet cut blades for the sc545-ex come in a packagevof 25 for like $75.
the one that is in the machine has been there for around 2 years & is not giving a clean cut.
the $75 won't kill me (it may wound me a bit) but, i figure i will be about age 190 before i use the package up.

are there any 3rd parties that have a smaller package? this doesn't seem to be an amazon or ebay item.

I KNOW I AM JUST BEING CHEAP

amw

Longtime Members
i checked with our local roland supplier & the sheet cut blades for the sc545-ex come in a packagevof 25 for like $75.
the one that is in the machine has been there for around 2 years & is not giving a clean cut.
the $75 won't kill me (it may wound me a bit) but, i figure i will be about age 190 before i use the package up.

are there any 3rd parties that have a smaller package? this doesn't seem to be an amazon or ebay item.

I KNOW I AM JUST BEING CHEAP
Is it this one? If so they are $16 for 25

https://www.grantgraphics.com/products/roland-accessories-sheet-cut-blade

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
I switched to Mimaki, but I still have 6 packs of Roland sheeter blades.
Although the shipping cost from Canada might not be worth it..
Anyone in the Toronto area need some sheeter blades?

netsol

I switched to Mimaki, but I still have 6 packs of Roland sheeter blades.
Although the shipping cost from Canada might not be worth it..
Anyone in the Toronto area need some sheeter blades?
I ordered saturday, lets see if i get a backorder or discontinued notice today
if i do , i will be in touch