• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Start a Channel letters Signs Manufacturing business at Miami or Fort Lauderdale Florida area permit /licensing

Sumon Sarker

Hello Everyone,
I am working sign industry Since 2009. From 2016 my own business in Canada. We start making LED Channel letters signs from 2019 .
My question is operating a similar(LED Channel letters) sign manufacturing business At Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Florida area beside the Business license, UL, insurance ,what permit/License do I need to operate the business in this location?
Any suggestion I really appreciate.
Thanks

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
Hello Everyone,
I am working sign industry Since 2009. From 2016 my own business in Canada. We start making LED Channel letters signs from 2019 .
My question is operating a similar(LED Channel letters) sign manufacturing business At Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Florida area beside the Business license, UL, insurance ,what permit/License do I need to operate the business in this location?
Any suggestion I really appreciate.
Thanks
Electrical Sign Contractor license. And it would be extremely beneficial if you were fluent in Spanish. Let me know if you get up and running, we are always looking for local subs to help with production overflow. Were located in south Palm Beach County, just a little north of FTL.