• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaking and bright orange

thewood

Alright, back to the original poster. It would be helpful to know what inkset, RIP and profile you are using. Without knowing those variables, here is what I would suggest to work toward a nice orange. Using a CMYK color, start out with something like 0/40/100/0 and slowly add magenta until you reach the desired shade of orange. You may also want to print at a higher resolution, say 720x720 with more passes (try 8-16 pass). Oranges can be really tough to dial in using solvent inksets--to the point that some inksets include an orange ink. Also, if you're encountering streaking or banding, try stepping the heat back a bit and see what happens. Alternatively, you could check your Media Compensation.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
actually i read the entire thread. YOU refered someone named BOB. since you are the one in charge i assumed you were right. theres that whole ass out of you and me thing.

See post #16

and no offense fred, but when people made fun of my company name, where were you to squash that poor etiquette? kind of ironic dontcha think?

Did they make fun of it on you initial arrival or was it after you had made some of your "better" posts? :Sleeping:

P

ProWraps™

Did they make fun of it on you initial arrival or was it after you had made some of your "better" posts? :Sleeping:
i dont know fred. but since your captain save a reputation, does that matter? or does your hypocracy only extend so far?