• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa S2 pinch roller scratching print

Tuanny

Hello guys the back plastic part of the pinch roller is sometimes scratching my prints especially visible with dark prints. the paper goes back when cutting creates a high point where it hits the corner edge of the pinch roller. any solutions to this? I put some paper tape and it helped a bit also if i stand in the back and hold the paper down so it doesn't hit the pinch roller as hard then its good but i don't want to be standing there all day holding while its cutting . its not the blade scratching because the scratch size matches exactly the plastic part of the pinch rollers. Printing on fabric mural material and its dried overnight sometimes even longer.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG-5475.jpg
    IMG-5475.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG-5477.jpg
    IMG-5477.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG-5478.jpg
    IMG-5478.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 183

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Do you still have the core holders? I’d guess that would help your problem. Would let the media fall back down more evenly as currently it’s trapped under the weight of the roll.