• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Talisman typeface / font

SignosaurusRex

I'm looking for this in a font...if it exists. The sample pic is from an old Letraset press-type catalog. The catalog name for it is TALISMAN. Beyond that I have no other information on who created it or if it has been issued as a font. Any ideas anyone?
The shadow is comprised of a series of thin angled stripes. I'm most interested in the main characters, regardless of solid or open face.

Attachments

• Talisman.jpg
    Talisman.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 215

Richard G

You have got all of the characters there why not do them in eps and translate them into a font building program. would take some time but I had to do this once for a customer.

SignosaurusRex

You have got all of the characters there why not do them in eps and translate them into a font building program. would take some time but I had to do this once for a customer.
Yes Richard, that is an option that could be considered. I would prefer not to exhaust resources on building something that may have already been built. There is a slight chance that someone, somewhere has already created a font of the typeface.