• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This guy is pretty serious about making an illegal sign.

drhhgraphics

I have seen this sign. I was going to drive past it with a friend and they told me the story. At the time I didn't really believe it. Then later learned it was true. It is really is a bad interchange. If you don't have knowledge of the interchange it comes up fast and is a sharp left turn with only one lane. You will be happy to know the sign is still up and really does help. Although that video is pretty cheesy. It was my first time seeing it.

Thanks,
Heather

phototec

So this guy did something VERY Illegal in 2001 and the sign is still up today and he did go to jail, how did tat happen?

He posted a video about him breaking the law...:omg:

visual800

and for all you young kids thats about how every sign was done back in the day!

no routers, no printing and you always made sure there were about 3 extra bulbs shoved into the overhead

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha....... and you think anyone today cares about the pattern makers ?? How and why it was done is of no concern to anyone, other than the people who already understand. Today's people just want results...... and at a stoopidly low price, with the very least, if any, amount of work involved.

:ROFLMAO:

thinksigns

SnowFlake
So this guy did something VERY Illegal in 2001 and the sign is still up today and he did go to jail, how did tat happen?

He posted a video about him breaking the law...:omg:

I think his sign went unnoticed for 8-10 years, but his was replaced with a "real" sign a few years ago.

Craig Sjoquist

Typical government
The guy makes a sign & installs illegal but it is well needed & saves lives & traffic messes gets put in jail, sign stays up 10 years before replaced with new still the guy goes to jail for doing something right.

Is that what I'm getting out of this.

Traffic engineers should have rewarded him

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Typical government
The guy makes a sign & installs illegal but it is well needed & saves lives & traffic messes gets put in jail, sign stays up 10 years before replaced with new still the guy goes to jail for doing something right.

Is that what I'm getting out of this.

Traffic engineers should have rewarded him

I'm pretty sure he didn't go to jail.