• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This name sounds familiar..................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
attention ,
My name is Mark White.I will like to order some plaque from
your shop and the details of the plaque i want to order from your
company are below ...

Product name :Aluminum or bronze plaques
Size: 8" x 10" x 3/8
Quantity:400 pis
Text Engraving:Thanks be to God

I will like you to email me back with the total pick up price plus tax
excluding shipping and also adivse me the methods of payment that you
do accept you can get back to me with the sizes that you have if you
dont have my request.Your promt reply will be gladly appreciated and
email me back with you phone number so that we can proceed .
Hope to hear back from you soon.

Anyone need any extra work ?? I'll forward you all the pertinent information and details..................
:rolleyes:

Marlene

these guys keep sending these out and I bet it because there are still some who fall for it. what really sucked was way back we were getting calls from the TTY operator for banners and it was a scam.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
These really do crack me up.

July 2014.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to inquire whether your company could offer a discount on order above $2,000, I saw your contact details in a business directory on Friday, 14 June 2014 and am interested in some of your product. I would like to know if it is possible to make payment via credit card, can you work with my client freight personal agent? so they can Pickup the products directly from your location down to me.
I am looking forward to receiving your reply then i can send you my order.
Yours faithfully
Cedric Joyce

Jan. 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to inquire whether your company could offer a discount on order above $2,000, I saw your contact details in a business directory on Friday, 14 November 2014 and am interested in some of your product. I would like to know if it is possible to make payment via credit card, can you work with my client freight personal agent? so they can Pickup the products directly from your location down to me.I am looking forward to receiving your reply then i can send you my order.
Yours faithfully
Jim Joyce

Big family, are the Joyces.
Must be wealthy also.